6.11.2013

Completely meant for each other // SLC Engagement Session

So....I could go on and on about these two. Meet Kristyn and Tanner. The cutest, coolest, most fun and in love couple maybe in the history of forever... but seriously. I have been friends with these two since Junior High and High School, and when Kristyn asked me to do their wedding photo's I about peed my pants!! I have been looking forward to this wedding the last four months, and its finally here!! To Celebrate I am finally getting around to blogging their super rainy and gorgeous engagement session.
 I Can't wait for this weekend!! It is sure to be epic.


and did i mention.....


we saw the Oscar Mayer Wiener Van!!!! So naturally we had to do a jumping picture by it.



3 comments:

  1. Oh my heck I love them haha especially that last picture! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photography. Not only are the pictures great technically but the emotion and life behind each draw me in.

    Thanks,
    Curtis J. Morley

    ReplyDelete