8.08.2012

Tyler and Jennie

 So tonight I had the huge pleasure of photographing Jennie and Tyler and HOLY SMOKES are they the cutest couple or what?? Jennie and I were ambassadors together up at USU and I just love her so much, she has the most contagious and genuine personality a person could have. So, as you could guess I was just ecstatic when she asked if I would take some photo's of her and Tyler. They have been happily married for two years, I still can't believe its been that long, and I had such a lovely night taking photo's of them. Stay tuned for more photo's of this cute couple because we are doing Tyler's family this next Monday and I can't wait!!


 Stay tuned for more photo's of this cute couple because we are doing Tyler's family this next Monday and I can't wait!!




1 comment: